- Chair: Dining height: 18" w x 42" h
- Chair: Kitchen height: 18" w x 38" h
- Barstool: Counter Height: 18" w x 24" h to seat
- Barstool: Pub Height: 18" w x 30" h to seat
About the Walnut Side Chairs & Barstools
Walnut wood has such a warm and inviting look. I use live edge walnut for the top of these chairs, because they were designed to go with my live edge Woodland Table set, and customers love the look.
Live edge walnut features color variation, so sometime the tops are light, dark, or a combination of light and dark. They are all beautiful and one of a kind.
Tri Color Chairs -
These chairs were designed to go with the woodland table set. They feature a combination of three woods, and three colors. The black parts are oak, the light parts are maple, and the brown parts are walnut. The most artistic take on my chairs to date - due to popular demand I had to make barstools to match.
Walnut & Maple Chairs -
Walnut is used for the whole chair except the back slats and wraps. (shown in the table set picture - Barstools would look the same)
Walnut Chairs -
All solid walnut. Usually natural in color. Natural walnut does show color variation as far as light and darker spots. If you like more consistence, it can be stained. Just let us know in the "notes" area of the checkout.
All my chairs are made with the same key ingredients including:
- Ergonomic lumbar support you won't believe
- Seats scooped for perfect comfort
- Component parts created with the art of wood bending
- Quality construction that stands the test of time